You can find information on content providers on our publishers page.
You can access Courseload, IU's eTextbook reader, via Oncourse by joining the practice site below.
- Log into Oncourse
- From the Oncourse home page select the "Membership" link on the left side of the screen
- Click on the "Joinable Sites" link
- In the search box type "eText Practice" and click the Search button
- You will see the "eText Practice" course; click Join under the work site name
- You are now enrolled in the course. To access the course, click the "Courseload" link on the left side of the screen
Trouble signing in to Courseload? Try this quick change to your web browser's configuration.
Courseload instructor training
Courseload has training videos and documents available for instructors. Visit the courseload site.
Searching for eTexts
Search for, check the availibility of, and order eTexts. See searching and ordering instructions.
Get the most out of your eTexts by learning how to use Courseload software.